So many promises made to J.I. Burton about winning state titles,and he couldn't even win the distric (but his successor at JJK hoisted the state title). Mac has left the proverbial building. Who will be the next baseball coach at Norhi?
So many promises made to J.I. Burton about winning state titles,and he couldn't even win the distric (but his successor at JJK hoisted the state title). Mac has left the proverbial building. Who will be the next baseball coach at Norhi?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'd say Scott Kiser or Randall Wyatt will be the next coach. Kiser did a good job before Mack took over.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I don't think Randall Wyatt will get it. He is a good man, just not that good of a coach. Never won anything during his tenure as JJK softball coach and he had some good talent. Also, he won't take a lot of bull from the parents/fans as that is the biggest reason he left from JJK.
Stinson and Bates had alot to do with JJK doing what they did on the diamond,so let's not give Shupe all the glory (although the man can coach-Stinson could have had the reins,and the results would have been comparable). Call it whatever you want,but when he left JJK,he had some less than nice things to say,and he said alot about what he was going to do at Norton.So much pomp and circumstance you would have thought that Jesus had come. How'd that work out for him/Norton? The man signed a check with his mouth that his arse didn't cash. People can get ****ed off at my bluntness,but show me where I am wrong. The man didn't do what he said he would down at Norton,and that's the bottom line. Mack is a good coach,but he had great help at Wise-which is why JJK did what they did.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Really? LOL at you man. If you think that I am alone in feeling this way,you are sadly mistaken. Ask the majority of his former players who gave them their help when they were in a slump. You seriously don't think that Stinson and Bates were great baseball men,that big bucks donors like Tom Rowe and George Barnette didn't aid Shupe in his success? The man had a heckuva lot of help. He had good feeder coaches in place as well-all of these things were what made JJK baseball great,not just one man. If you dispute that,then you are clueless. If he alone was all of that,then why didn't it work at Norton? The answer to that is pretty much the factors that I have mentioned in this thread.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I liked it better when you were Indian Dud...![]()
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I don't like Mack Shupe and I personally am glad he is gone from John I Burton HS. Actually wish he would have never come in the first place. I don't think I attended one game while he was our coach.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks